Dhaka: A new study reveals 92% of women regularly take time out to Masturbate, a huge jump from the findings of previous studies (74% in 1979 and 62% in 1953). The Gossard Big M Survey interviewed 1,000 women, ages 18-30, and their answers indicate that not only do 9 out of 10 women play with themselves, two-thirds do it three times a week.
Going just from the published findings of this survey, it’s impossible to determine, on average, what percentage of the week is spent flying solo. So maybe we can make this a group effort? I’ll start off:
– I masturbate, on average, 5 days a week.
– Each “session” lasts for about 12 minutes, with a minimum of 3 orgasms a session, and a max of 13. (I don’t know if these means I’m really good at it, or really bad.)
– I sleep, on average, about 6 hours a night, so I’m deducting that from my “week.”
– I work from home, so I have more opportunities to মাস্টারবেট on a whim than most women.
– I use a Hitachi Magic Wand, which is indeed magical, so the act is easier. However, I also make up for time saved by being greedy with as many orgasms as possible.
So, if my math is correct, then:
7,080 minutes of my week, I am awake.
60 minutes are spent masturbating.
.84% of my week is spent masturbating.
But also, of the days I masturbate:
1,080 minutes of my day are spent awake.
12 minutes are spent masturbating.
Which means: 1.1% of my day is spent masturbating.
Newsbd71/AR/November 13, 2016